Book Show- Kidini Karate Assembly
Kidini Karate was researched by Delaware Education Research & Development Center, University of Delaware.
Kidini Karate Bully Prevention Child Safety
Self Defense Escapes School Assembly
for Preschools, Pre-K and Elementary Schools
Each Student Receives a Kidini Karate Team Certificate
The Kidini Karate Team on Stage (including a 16 foot Kidini Dinosaur)
Kidini Karate Team Character Stories & Music help introduce Bullying and Child Safety issues to children.
Bully Prevention Child Safety Self Defense Escapes with fun activities. Our creative Kidini curriculum emphasizes awareness, self confidence and self protective skills.
Kidini Karate Assembly
Age range: 2 to 10 years
Assembly on location: 45 minutes to 1 Hour
- Bully Prevention Child Safety Self Defense Escapes will be taught with the aid of the Kidini Karate Team characters
- With the aid of stories and music, they will learn how to avoid or escape dangerous situations.
- Physical Fitness, Self-confidence and Self-discipline and respect for others.
What You'll Experience
- Bully Prevention Child Safety Self Defense Escapes Kidini Team Characters lessons with music, vocal development, storytelling, listening, and movement and literacy aspects of each class. When based upon a child’s real life experiences, Kidini will aid to develop language; sensory, motor and cognitive skills that will help them avoid or escape dangerous situations.
- Kidini Songs Musical Variety and Singing. Activities include a mixture of musical genres and styles and provide a setting for your child to explore his movement and ability.
- Storytelling and Literacy. Each class is built on the development of a story of personal confidence and safety, so you’ll hear preschoolers learn the safety lesson and complete the movement skill.
- Parent Involvement. Preschoolers are learning to be self-sufficient in a group setting of peers, while many times still needing the emotional security provided by a parent. He’ll experience both in Kidini. Instructors encourage children to do the Kidini practice at home. Plus the At Home Materials ensures the learning continues at home.
Kidini helps children learn:
- Respect and Courtesy for Friends and Family
- Fun Kidini Fitness Activities and Exercise
- Character & Confidence
- Development of Self-Discipline
- Sing along Music Lessons of Safety with Choreographed Lessons
- Learning Age-Appropriate Fear Management Techniques to Stay Safe
- Psychomotor Development through Fun Fitness Activities
What age range is the Kidini program for?
Kidini is for: Preschool - Pre-K - Kindergarten - Elementary Schools
Age range: ( 2 to 3 ) years old ( 3 to 5) years old ( 6 to 10 ) years old
How does it work?
The Kidini Karate Instructor comes to your school and conducts an assembly program that focuses on Bully Prevention Child Safety Self Defense Escapes. The school director chooses the focus of the Assembly. Such as :Empathy, Good Choices, Who do you tell, Think Kidini Escapes, Flight not Fight.
Read the stories, Sing the Songs, Learn Self Defense Escapes to Safety. The goal of Kidini is to introduce children to Bully Prevention and age appropriate child safety self defense skills. Kidini also supports character development, physical development, and individual fear management techniques that will foster confidence in children and their parents.
*Self Defense Safety Skills and Bully Prevention Introduction to early age children
Children will learn how to become part of the Kidini Team that knows how to avoid or escape from a bully or a child predator.
*Confidence Children will obtain self-confidence by doing Kidini all by themselves and this learned self-respect will translate into respect for others.
*Fear Management Kidini ‘s fear management techniques are taught in fun & friendly knowledge-based classes
How many students can participate? The introductory assembly program can be done for hundreds of students at one time. However, some larger schools prefer to divide their students into more than one assembly that day.
How much does it cost? Kidini School Assemblies start at $495.00 ( please inquire about reduced prices for two or more assemblies ) Please contact Mike@Kidini.com for a quote for your school and to reserve the date. The additional cost depends on the Kidini products presented to each student. We have shows with a Kidini Certificate for every student and shows with a Kidini Book & CD for every student. Travel expenses vary and are based on your school’s location from the instructor. There are no travel expenses incurred if you are located less than 50 miles of the Instructor.
How do I arrange a Kidini Assembly for my school? Call us at 302-475-8707 or email or click the SAVE YOUR DATE link for possible dates and times.